Warrensburg Parks & Recreation (WPR) offers Group and Private Swim Lessons for all ages and abilities. All swim lessons are provided at the Indoor Pool at the Warrensburg Community Center. We teach from water babies all the way to level 6! Below, we have a description of each level to find the right one for you! If you have any questions related to swim lessons, please email our WPR Swim Coordinator, Emilee, at email@example.com.
Group Swim Lessons
Group Lessons are offered in 8-lesson sessions scheduled throughout the year. Below is our step-by-step process to register for group lessons!
- Parents sign up for kids online and pay through an account.
- Parents must pay for the lessons while they are signing up their kids. This has to be done before the first day of group lessons!
- If put on a waitlist, it is first come, first serve if a slot opens. Emilee will call you personally to let you know a spot opened up, and they can start group lessons.
Private Swim Lessons
Private Lessons are available at any time during Open Swim. Below is our step-by-step process to register for private lessons!
- Parents fill out the online form for private swim lessons.
- Once the form is received, Emilee will email the parents to tell them that their application has been reviewed. Emilee will then reach out to the parents in the next few weeks to begin scheduling however many lessons they want to purchase.
- Once Emilee can get you in scheduling-wise, she will send out an initial scheduling email so you can choose the days and times that you want for your child's lessons.
- After Emilee gets a schedule done, She will assign an instructor to the child and give the parents the instructor’s information, as well as the process for paying for their lessons and checking in for each lesson.
Private Swim Lessons Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JkbbHpxPcdKrKAKJb9IpxTAHLStM60OgSqSiCg2toKg/viewform?edit_requested=true
For any questions/concerns, please email our WPR Swim Coordinator, Emilee, at firstname.lastname@example.org