COVID-19 Information Page
The City is following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommendations for businesses.
Residents are encouraged to do as much City business on our website warrensburg-mo.com or by phone at 660.747.9131.
Current Status for City of Warrensburg Operations
All meetings will take place as scheduled on the city calendar.
- Building inspections and business license inspections will continue in a modified format. Modifications include using virtual inspections when possible or additional safety precautions to clear occupied areas and limit personnel on site when the inspector is present. Please call 660-747-9135 to schedule an inspection with the Permit Clerk.
- Building permits can be submitted online through the City website, mailed in, or applied for in person in the Community Development Department downstairs in City Hall. For further information or assistance with online applications, please contact Sandi.Anstine@warrensburg-mo.com or 660-747-9135.
- Plan Review Team Meetings with citizens, applicants, or design professionals will be held virtually instead of in person.
- Nuisance code enforcement has returned to normal service levels and operations as of August 10, 2020. There will be no volunteer litter crews/group pickups scheduled until the City’s emergency order is lifted.
- Property Maintenance Code enforcement has returned to normal service levels. Inspections in occupied residential structures will be limited and include additional safety precautions.
- The Warrensburg Police Department is committed to providing the best service to our community. With that in mind, we will be encouraging our community members to interact with the police department over the phone or through email as much as possible. You may make police reports on incidents that do not require an on-scene investigation over the phone. Examples of reports that may be made in this manner include theft from an auto, lost items or simple thefts. Community member should call the non-emergency number at Johnson County Central Dispatch, 660.747.2265, to be connected to a Warrensburg officer. The officer will determine whether the report can be handled over the phone or requires an on-scene response. We will continue to respond to all other calls for service through our typical deployment.
- Fingerprinting services are suspended until further notice.
- For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitations and tours of fire stations have been suspended until further notice.
- For questions email email@example.com.
Warrensburg Convention and Visitors Bureau and Warrensburg Visitor Center
- The Warrensburg Visitor Center, 407A East Russell Avenue, Suite 2 is open 1-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visitors are required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing while in the center. For information or questions regarding visiting Warrensburg, please call 660.262.4611, follow the WCVB on Facebook-Visit Warrensburg, or go to VisitWarrensburg.com.
Links to Reliable Information about COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control COVID-19 Website
- State of Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services COVID-19 Website
- Johnson County, Missouri Department of Health COVID-19 Information Website
- Center for Disease Control Resources for Large Community Events and Public Gatherings
- Center for Disease Control Printable Fact Sheets for the Workplace
Links to City of Warrensburg COVID-19 Press Releases and News Flash Articles
- Press Release - JCCHS Emergency Order, Dated March 19, 2020, 4:15 p.m.
- Press Release - COVID 19, Dated March 17, 2020, 12:40pm
- Press Release - COVID 19, Dated March 13, 2020, 6:00pm
Important Phone Numbers
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) Hotline: 877-435-8411