Sewer utility Billing
Important InformationThe City of Warrensburg will be resuming disconnection of water services for delinquent sewer bills starting the week of August 17.
If you are behind in payments or have received a disconnection warning please contact our office as soon as possible for payment.
Masks/Face coverings required for entry to City Hall. Other protocols for public safety are displayed for entry to city hall.
To keep everyone safe if possible please continue to call for payments with Visa, MasterCard or Discover (sorry no e-checks) or use the drop box for payments behind city hall.
Note : To Customers who have previously setup an online account:
Due to a recent software upgrade, many customer’s accounts have disappeared from online accounts. After logging on, click on the ‘Add Account’ button. You will need to enter your account number and previous payment amount. If you need assistance with this, please call us at 660-262-4549.
Sewer Utility Web Page
- By Phone: To pay by phone with Visa, MasterCard or Discover call 660-262-4549 (e-checks not accepted)
- Online: Online Bill Pay/Account Management - A $1.25 Transaction Fee will be added to customer card (for online payments noted on payment page)
- On the payment page customers have two options to view account information or make a payment with Credit/Debit Cards. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. (e-check option not available).
- Quick Pay: Does not require log in. Customer must provide customer account number and amount of last payment made (if new account enter $0).
Customer must provide customer account number and amount of last payment made (if new account enter $0) to set up account. This feature allows customers to:
- View account detail
- Transaction history
- Address information
- Account information
- Consumption history
- Pay your bill
- Pay multiple bills in one payment
- Save credit card for future payments
- Manage multiple accounts
Note: No additional fee for account management without payment
(new auto pay on-line click for more info)
Auto-Pay Setup Information (set up through City)
- Please contact us immediately for changes to card information
- Including new card numbers and expiration dates
- Auto-pay does not follow account
- Must submit form for new account, please don't forget if you plan to use auto-pay
- Pay current balance due
- May take two billing cycles to complete
- Documents must accompany completed form
- Pay from checking; voided check
- Pay from credit/debit; photocopy of card